Johnny Rocketfingers Johnny Rocketfingers

Bad ass.

Great job.

Anti Clock King Anti Clock King

0_o

Very nice. Gotta love dem craazay clocks.

Domo-Kun Angry Smashfest! Domo-Kun Angry Smashfest!

Vile Powerpuffs!

Vile, evil, unholy Powerpuffs! Great job!

Marios Adventures! Marios Adventures!

Damn that turtle!!!!

I would've played the whole way through the game, but I couldn't get past the first friggin turtle. You have to rework your collision detection, it's almost impossible to get by the thing. I kept getting hit even though I was a good body length away from it. I got over him once, but he caught up to me. :(

MD-CHIS responds:

lol... you can get away from it.. its easy lol... well i hope you soon will like our mario games..! cheers

Invaders 2002 Invaders 2002

Nice work.

Space Invaders and the bagillions of clones of it are addicting for some strange reason. It would have been nice to have a 2 on-screen bullet limit or maybe 3, instead of the 1. The laser upgrade made it more bearable, but too easy. Other than that, nice job.

the big button the big button

AWESOMENESS!!!!

HAHAHAHAHA! I CAN'T STOP PUSHING THE BUTTON! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

format responds:

I MADE IT AND I STILL CAN'T STOP PUSHING IT!

the skullkid the skullkid

Um....

The first level is terrible. It is not fun at all. Doesn't matter how long you worked on it, it's still terrible. The second level was a little better, but still got boring after a few minutes. The 3rd was totally unnecessary, and again, not fun or entertaining. Your one strong point was your graphics, they were very well drawn. The loop music you chose was like ghonnorea of the ear. In other words, really bad. You seem to have decent coding skills, why don't you make a game that's acually fun?

Stick fighting game! Stick fighting game!

How boring.

Not very entertaining at all, bud.

Wheres Waldo? Wheres Waldo?

Son of a bitch!

I hate these things!!!!

Windows SA - Simulator! Windows SA - Simulator!

Breifly entertaining.

Yeah, I have that loop music you used at the end, too.