Mega Man X Vs Kirby Mega Man X Vs Kirby

Front page material, my ass.

Granted, this is better than most Megaman sprite movies I've seen before, but is the portal getting so bad that they're calling this front page material??? Your dialogue is horrid, the animation was sub-par, and the whole premise is stupid as is all sprite movies usually. I know my review here won't count for much considering all the other 10's that you're getting, so go ahead and disregard me as disgruntled and jealous if you want. I know you're going to.

Cactaur-Jack responds:

Fine, I belive I will =p

Ya I don't think this is anywhere near front page either.

!!oO-Megaman-Oo!! !!oO-Megaman-Oo!!

Horrible.

You don't know the first thing to making a good sprite movie. For one thing, have the sprites a consistent size! It bugged the hell out of me seeing X scrunch and skew with every goddamn frame. The dialogue was horrendously bad, as was your spelling and grammar. If you're going to make a sprite movie at all, at least find something for your characters to do besides fight random enemies and spout retarded one liners!

Megaman VS Zero Megaman VS Zero

Yep.

Go to sprites inc. and get some decent sprite sheets. Then go to the talent and originality store and get some of that.

Vampire Hunter INA  3 Vampire Hunter INA 3

As always, umatched artistry.

The graphics alone are enough to net you a 9, and the story is decent as well. I would have given a 10, but the voice acting (other than the main characters') was....bad. Laughable in fact, enough to be distracting from the story. The awful microphone didn't help either. Maybe you should have subtitles as a selectable option, if that doesn't hurt the filesize too much. Anyway, great job. Keep it up.

Madness Redeemer Madness Redeemer

Dude!

No! How could you do that...Poor hero...

Even still, you kick ass, Krinkels!

A Story Of Sorrow A Story Of Sorrow

That's it?

It was looking good, but then it just ended. The drawings actually looked really good, and the music was appropriate. You should remake this when you get more experienced!

Stickly Destruction Stickly Destruction

Damn you Wade

The portal is ruined now. Look at this crap!! Poor Steven Hawking. He would cry to see his trademark text-to-speech technology abused so.

I Am Resident Evil I Am Resident Evil

Long live Legendary Frog!!!

That was hilarious the whole way through! Especially Ashford at the end! It's getting harder not to fall in love with game characters these days. Jill is hot...

MK: Outtakes MK: Outtakes

AH HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Cyrax's friendship alone was worth the 10's! I didn't see that coming at all! That was great! BTW, Stryker kinda reminds me of Eminem. Maybe you could use that?

A Tribute To Spam A Tribute To Spam

I laughed and almost cried.

Viva la ¥. *sniff*